Dear Valued Guest,
Providing a safe environment for our guests and team members’ well-being is our top priority. As we start the re-opening process of welcoming visitors back to the Acadia Inn, you will notice several changes and new protocols intended to keep everyone safe and healthy as you enjoy our beautiful island and explore Acadia with your family and friends. While we do plan to offer the same warm hospitality, we will simplify and reduce guest and staff interactions:
- Curbside Check in. Guests may Pre-Register and Receive Key Packets without having to wait in the lobby.
- Guests will be required to wear face masks in common areas of the hotel. In addition, our staff are also required to wear face masks at all times, please remember we are always smiling under those masks!
- Breakfast will be reduced to ‘Grab and Go’.
- Our special guest activities, such as Movies on the Lawn and S’mores by the Firepit will be postponed at this time.
- Social Distancing Guidelines will be observed throughout the Hotel
- We are using CDC recommended cleaning products and procedures and have increased the frequency of cleaning high-touch areas like doorknobs, tabletops, toilets, elevator areas, partitions, faucets, sinks, countertops, and desks. Additionally, we are encouraging enhanced cleaning and personal hygiene practices to all staff members.
- Per the State of Maine requirements Housekeeping service will not be available during a guests stay. We will have any items you should require, such as toiletries, fresh linens, and in-room amenities delivered to your room.
- Our Jacuzzi will remain closed, until we obtain proper opening procedures from the State of Maine.
We are committed to offering you a safe, clean and enjoyable environment during your stay. We are following the advice and recommended protocols set by national, state and regional agencies (including CDC, Hospitality Maine, the State of Maine and our own Witham Family Hotels Covid-19 operational guidelines). Each operating department has its own set of customized procedures designed to keep guests and team members safe. We hope this will put you at ease to enjoy and relax during your next visit with us, until then stay healthy, stay safe and we will see you soon!
Bethany M. Reece